Saturday 13 August 2011

"Metro bank" and his big blunder

Normally is very difficult to be able to control near what kind of information our advert is going to be published, but, if if our adverts contains some words related with important and current thematic...wow in this case we have to check it always!

Few days ago, just when London was immersed in the riots that collapsed the city during five days, I was in the laundry and, in order to no die of boredom, I was reading the newspaper "Evening Standard".
It's important to say that a lot of these rioters and looters justified their actions saying that it was a revolution, in order to don't feel like simple thieves I guess...

Anyway, I was turning the pages when suddenly I found out an advert of the bank "Metro bank" whit the headline "Thank you for joining the revolution". This advert was exactly placed in a double page dedicated to the riots of these days. My first impression was "OMG, this is a big blunder of Metro bank!!" because the headline and therefore the bank, seemed to be thanking all the looters have joined the riots and almost have destroyed some districts of the city!!

I don´t know if other people thought the same as I when seeing the ad, but I guess so...


No comments:

Post a Comment