Sunday 4 December 2011

Music, Cinema and Advertising

People who love advertising always enjoy going to the cinema and watching the special commercials that are created just for this amazing media.

This is my case.

I enjoyed a lot doing that when I lived in Spain but here, in UK, it´s even better. If the hour scheduled for your film is 10.30pm, you can be sure that the film doesn´t really start until 11.00pm... you can watch half an hour of commercials and trailers.

The last two times I´ve been to the cinema here I´ve enjoyed so much watching the new HP cinema campaign. This campaign features a version of Plan B's song "She said" to show the power of the "Beats" audio technology that comes installed in HP Premium PCs, laptops and tablets.

I think the advert is great and Drum, the agency that developed the campaign, did a fantastic work. Well done Drum and, of course, well done HP!




No comments:

Post a Comment